Follow these simple steps to print your return label:
- Visit the returns portal and click "Get Started."
- You will enter your order number and zip code. You must enter both numbers exactly as they appear on your order confirmation.
- Your order will then appear on the screen and you will need to select which item(s) you are returning and why.
- You will also need to confirm all of your original delivery information and amend it if required.
- Once approved, you'll be able to select the method you'll be returning your order by, and it will also display your nearest drop-off point.
- Finally, you need to download your label. Attach it to your parcel and take it to your nearest drop-off point.
Gymshark will then track the return from the time you send it, right up to when it arrives at the Gymshark warehouse.
You can find your refund in the same account you used to pay for the order, or you will receive store credit if applicable.