- Go to Grubhub.com.
- Enter your email address or log into your account to begin your order.
- Find the food you’d want to order, and add it to your bag.
- Begin the checkout process by clicking “Proceed to Checkout.”
- Underneath the “Payment Information” tab, there is a link that says “Add a promo code."
- Click on the link to expand a text box.
- Enter your code in the corresponding coupon box, and press “Apply.”
- To complete your order, click “Place Your Order.”
If your coupon is still valid at the time you use it, your discount will be automatically reflected in your order total. Follow these steps and make sure your orders aligns all terms and conditions to benefit from our Grubhub promo codes.