Quick tips: You earn 2 rewards points per $1, and 1 point per $5 spent specifically on flights.
- You can earn points by booking flights through Expedia.
- Earn points by booking a hotel for someone else.
- Earn different points through car rentals, hotel stays, or some airlines.
- Use the mobile app to score points during activity.
- Hit the Silver+ or Gold+ status level to constantly earn points.
- You can use your points while you’re traveling and staying in a hotel.
- Once you reach 3500 points or more, you can redeem them for a $25 voucher for flight and hotel packages.
If you’re still working on building up your points for a bigger trip, remember there are a lot of ways to save fast at Expedia! Pair your bookings with an Expedia coupon code, such as 50% off on your hotel stay.