However, you’ll typically earn:
- 11-13 points per $10 USD spent on flight tickets
- 35-43 points per $10 USD spent on hotel bookings
Once you have accumulated enough points, they can be redeemed for a variety of Trip.com promo and special offers, which can save you a lot money on your next trip. You can also earn a special VIP status based on your spending:
- Earn 2,000 points in a year to get Gold VIP status
- Earn 8,000 points in a year to get Platinum VIP status
- Earn 20,000 points in a year to get Diamond VIP status
Your points expire two years after you accumulate them, so don’t wait. Earn some Trip.com points, redeem them for a Trip.com promo, and save big on your next flight or hotel.