Trip.com's loyalty program rewards you with points when you book hotels and flights online. The number of points you’ll earn for each booking varies based on your destination and current exchange rates.
Typically earnings go as follows:
1. 11-13 points per $10 USD spent on flight tickets
2. 35-43 points per $10 USD spent on hotel bookings
Once you have accumulated enough points, they can be redeemed for a variety of deals and special offers, which can save you a lot of money on your next trip. You can also earn a special VIP status based on your spending:
1. Earn 2,000 points in a year to get Gold VIP status
2. Earn 8,000 points in a year to get Platinum VIP status
3. Earn 20,000 points in a year to get Diamond VIP status
Your points expire two years after you accumulate them, so don’t wait. Earn some Trip.com points, redeem them for a Trip.com promo code, and save big on your next flight or hotel.