The way it works is simple. Every time you spend $50 or more at the Under Armour website, or at a physical store, you’ll get a $10 store credit which can be spent during a specific time period. Usually, this is about two weeks after your purchase.
You can use multiple Armour Cards in a single transaction at brick-and-mortar stores, but you can only use one Armour Card per transaction online. In addition, the following restrictions apply:
- Not applicable to Curry footwear purchases
- Not applicable on gift cards
- Not applicable to UA Connected Fitness Devices
- Not applicable to UAS products
- Cannot be combined with any other promotions, except for the Military and First Responder discount
To get started, all you have to do is make a purchase of $50 or more online or in-person at an Under Armour store. You’ll get your card or code as soon as you check out.